Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just in time for The Holidays (2 years ago)

If you are interested in North Carolina politics and you don't have it already, I hope you'll check out our edited book on NC politics, which came out a couple of years ago.  If you can get past the stuff Gibbs and I wrote, then there are some really terrific chapters in this book covering all of the major parts of North Carolina politics.  The book really is a who's who of Political Scientists who cover the state so I hope you'll pick up a copy.



You might also want to check out Rob Christensen's excellent historical treatment of the same subject.  Rob's the preeminent journalist covering Tar Heel politics and after reading this book, you'll see why.


I think the two books complement each other quite nicely. 

1 comment:

  1. Christensen's book is good (I've read it twice), but I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't know about your book. Now that I do, I hope to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete